Southwest Romanesque Cards Box
Eight cards with envelopes in a white box secured with a Romanesque star motif band.
All designs are of Romanesque architecture and sculpture in the southwest of England, specific places as follows:
1. Morwenstow, Cornwall - north nave arcade.
2. Treneglos, Cornwall - font.
3. St Anthony-in-Roseland, Cornwall - south doorway.
4. Egloskerry, Cornwall - tympanum above former north doorway.
5. Honeychurch, Devon - font.
6. Five Devon Romanesque tympana from Hollacombe, Bishopsteignton, Ideford, Down St Mary and Teignmouth.
7. Flax Bourton, Somerset - detail of capital.
8. Toller Fratrum, Dorset - font.
All images are from original paintings and drawings by me. Cards are blank inside for your own message.